The legislation at your fingertips
The UCC Navigator is a highly sophisticated online tool that enables you to navigate the complexity of EU customs law with ease. Avoid the struggle of manual research, vastly increase your efficiency and mitigate the significant risk of overlooking interrelated provisions, non-compliance, penalties and unplanned interruptions in trade.
Whether you are a trading company, government authority, industry association, service provider or consultant, there are substantial benefits to be gained. Take a look at the demonstration video to learn more.
UCC Navigator is continually updated to reflect the latest amendments in EU customs law. It is extremely user-friendly and allows you to:
- Navigate the EU Customs law with ease
- Instantly see how articles influence and are influenced by related legislation
- Instantaneously locate topics covered by the legislation
- Conduct searches and view legislation in multiple languages*
- Switch between languages on any search or content page
- Access your search results in the context in which they appear in the legislation
- Receive a visual overview of legislative linkages via interactive infographics
- Click on articles in the graphics to navigate linked articles of legislation, or simply hover over them for more information
* Available languages include Bulgarian, Czech, Danish, German, Greek, English, Spanish, French, Maltese, Dutch, Romanian, Slovak, Slovenian, Italian, Polish, Swedish, Estonian, Finnish, Croatian, Hungarian, Lithuanian, Latvian and Portuguese.
UCC Navigator provides significant benefits for both public and private sector organisations:
Streamline your legal research procedures, facilitate decision making and encourage the use of UCC Navigator to improve informed compliance.
Traders and service providers
Locate the legislative provisions that affect your business at a click, and minimise the risk of non-compliance leading to penalties and unplanned interruptions to trade.
Provide your members with thoroughly researched advice quickly, efficiently and with confidence.
Provide advice to your clients quicker, more efficiently and with greater confidence.